We respect your privacy and are committed to looking after your personal data. We adhere to the requirements of the UK Data Protection Act 1998.
Information We Collect
We will collect and process the following information and data about you:
Information you give us
This is information about you that you give us by filling in web forms on our Website or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. It includes information you provide when you register to use the Website, subscribe to any service we offer or when you report a problem with our Website. On occasion we may ask you to submit your details for a particular promotion or competition or we may in future offer a shop facility or offer a limited number of items for sale.
Some examples of the personal information we may collect are:
- your name, address, email and phone number (or other contact information);
- your age, gender, preferences, likes and other demographic information;
- payment details (we do not currently offer goods or services for sale but we anticipate this may be added in future);
- any information you submit in connection with a feature, program, competition or promotion and other data to help us provide you with improved products and services.
Information we may collect from you
Our Website typically collects information that does not personally identify you, but that we automatically collect when you visit our Website or that you provide.
Whether or not you provide this information is your choice; however, in many instances this type of information is required to participate in an activity, realise a benefit offered, or gain access to content on our Website. We may also collect non-personally identifiable information, for example: details of your domain name and Internet Protocol (IP) address;
- your web browser, your computer operating system;
- cookie details;
- details of websites you were on directly before you visited our Website;
- search terms you use on our Website, the pages you visit and the duration of your visit(s).
How We Use & Share The Information Collected
We generally use the information you provide to understand what you need from us. The personal information you submit is used to:
- tell you about current and future events, products and/or services which are likely to be of interest to you;
- provide information about JAM Sports Management to you;
- enable you to make bookings for events;
- make this Website more relevant to your interests and tell you about improvements which are likely to be of interest to you;
- review the use which visitors make of our Website;
- reply to your questions;
- protect the Website security;
- carry out your requests, fulfil any contracts we have entered into with you and respond to your enquiries;
- contact you in relation to any services or products you may have requested or competitions and or promotions you may have entered;
- provide you with promotional information about our other products
or events or those of our parent company, subsidiaries or other affiliated companies or business partners (“Affiliated Companies”)
We will disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we will disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If JAM Sports Management Limited or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
We may share information (including yours) with advertisers and advertising networks that require the data to select and serve relevant adverts to you and others. We do not disclose information about identifiable individuals to our advertisers, but we will provide them with aggregate information about our users. We may also use such aggregate information to help advertisers reach the kind of audience they want to target. We may make use of the personal data we have collected from you to enable us to comply with our advertisers’ wishes by displaying their advertisement to that target audience.
We use non-personal information in a variety of ways including to:
- analyse site traffic;
- understand customer needs and trends;
- carry out targeted promotional activities;
- generally improve our services.
We may share your non-personal information with our Affiliated Companies and third parties to achieve these objectives and others.
How We Protect Your Information
We have implemented security measures we consider reasonable and appropriate to protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control. Your information is stored by us on a secure server so that it can only be read by authorised personnel. Unfortunately the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we strive to protect your personal information and privacy, we cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any information you disclose or transmit to us online.
In submitting personal data, you warrant that you are not less than eighteen years of age or are at least thirteen and have the consent of your parent / guardian beforehand. We do not intend to collect any personal data from individuals under eighteen years of age, unless a child is at least thirteen and obtains the consent of their parent / guardian. Where appropriate, we will specifically instruct children not to submit such information on our website and/or will take reasonable steps to ensure parental consent to such submission.
We always reserve the right to disclose any personally identifiable or non-personally identifiable information about you if we are required to do so by law, to fulfil a government request, to protect or defend our (or other user’s) legal rights or property or in an emergency to protect the safety of our Website’s users or the general public.
The use of any of our interactive services by a minor is subject to the consent of their parent or guardian. We advise parents who permit their children to use an interactive service that it is important that they communicate with their children about their safety online, as moderation is not foolproof. Minors who are using any interactive service should be made aware of the potential risks to them.
Where we do moderate an interactive service, we will normally provide you with a means of contacting the moderator, should a concern or difficulty arise.
Our Website may link to or contain links to other third party websites that we do not control or maintain. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of third party websites.
Contact & Opt-Out Information
You’re welcome to contact us if you wish to make corrections to any personal information you’ve provided to us or if you want to opt-out from receiving future commercial correspondence (including emails) from us or wish to withdraw consent to sharing your personal information with others. Please let us know by clicking the ‘unsubscribe’ link at the bottom of our email or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your name and email address within any correspondence, so we can easily identify you.